- 18 End of the School Year Memes That Only Teachers Will Understand - May 29, 2016
- Teacher Appreciation 2016: Show Teachers Some Love - May 1, 2016
- [The Empowered Educators Fellowship] Teachers Know How to Fix Education - April 20, 2016
- Test Post - April 3, 2016
- [Interview with Dr. Christopher Emdin Author of "For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood" - March 28, 2016
- [Interview with Dr. Christopher Emdin Author of “For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood” - March 28, 2016
- 5 Things All Teacher Bloggers Should Do This Year to Get Millions of Page Views - March 16, 2016
- For the Teachers Who Don't Support Other Teachers - February 28, 2016
- Is it Time for the Beef Between Veteran Teachers and Teach for America to End? - February 2, 2016
- The Learning Academy..What is it? Why Do We Need It? - January 20, 2016
1. Hawaii- If the beautiful tropics of Hawaii, the white sandy beaches and the year round great weather isn’t enough to make any one want to move there then maybe the starting salary for teachers would be. According to Forbes Magazine, The salary survey at shows that average salary for teachers at all levels in Hawaii is $49,292 which is slightly above the average in the country. While $49,000 may be a great starting teacher salary in some parts, in Hawaii where a gallon of milk can cost upwards of $7, this may not be enough. Minus the gorgeous beaches, the state ranks dead last in the “salary comfort index,” probably due to Hawaii’s high cost of living.
Click here for state #2!