- [Episode 49] How the Healthcare Bill Affects You As a Teacher - July 7, 2017
- [Episode 48] Training Teachers to Be Students - July 7, 2017
- [Episode 47] Living Your Best Life: A Teacher’s Story on Being Fit and Finally Free - July 7, 2017
- [S3E2] An Interview with Mr. Dombrowski: Social Media is Not the Enemy - May 19, 2017
- [S3E1] Why Every Teacher Should Get a Career Counselor - April 18, 2017
- When You Deserve a Promotion - March 21, 2017
- The Educator’s Room Statement on the Appointment of Betsy DeVos - February 7, 2017
- What I Hope for The Educator’s Room in 2017 - January 1, 2017
- [Podcast] What’s Best for Children: An Interview with Susan Ochshorn - December 29, 2016
- Who Will Care for the Teachers: A Podcast on Teacher Depression - November 27, 2016
In this era it’s common for educators to also be authors, consultants and even product developers. If you have a resource available that is marketed toward fellow educators, we’re giving you the chance to list your resource on The Educator’s Room Marketplace. Read on to find out why this is such a big deal:
Free Listings for the month of January
- For the first month, your listing is FREE!
Access to a network of educators
- Have access to our audience of thousands of educators who read our site on a daily basis. This is the perfect platform to not only share your product but to do it in a cost effective method.
- Your product will be featured on our heavily read site, The Educator’s Room.
- Our Facebook page with over 4,000 followers
- Our Twitter/Pinterest accounts has over 1,000 followers
Increased visiblity of your product/service
- Using The Educator’s Room Marketplace, you can direct traffic directly to your product and/or service.
- There’s no need to advertise to a group of people who may (or may not) be interested- everyone on the site is an educator.
Earn money through sales
- The more traffic you can point to your service and/or product, the more money you will make.
- Take the ‘guess work’ out of trying to reach a consumer (the educator) that is sough after.
If you are interested in learning more, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.