- [Podcast S2E10] The Microaggressions of Mispronouncing a Student’s Name - October 12, 2016
- [Podcast S2E9] Practicing Self-Care By Teaching in the Dominican Republic - October 2, 2016
- [Podcast S2E8] The Whole Teacher Movement - September 25, 2016
- [Podcast S2E6] Are My First Amendment Rights Coming in Second? - September 17, 2016
- [Podcast S2E5] How to Create a Growth Mindset School - September 8, 2016
- [Podcast S1E23] Are Instructional Coaches Needed? - September 6, 2016
- [Podcast S1E24] 5 Things All Teachers Should Do in the Morning - September 6, 2016
- [Podcast] S1E27] Fight The Power.. A Conversation with John Thomas, Musician, Educator, Activist - September 6, 2016
- [Podcast S2E5] Five Affirmations That Every Teacher Needs - September 5, 2016
- [Podcast S2E3] Why I Left Teaching to Poop in a Bucket - August 21, 2016
In this era it’s common for educators to also be authors, consultants and even product developers. If you have a resource available that is marketed toward fellow educators, we’re giving you the chance to list your resource on The Educator’s Room Marketplace. Read on to find out why this is such a big deal:
Free Listings for the month of January
- For the first month, your listing is FREE!
Access to a network of educators
- Have access to our audience of thousands of educators who read our site on a daily basis. This is the perfect platform to not only share your product but to do it in a cost effective method.
- Your product will be featured on our heavily read site, The Educator’s Room.
- Our Facebook page with over 4,000 followers
- Our Twitter/Pinterest accounts has over 1,000 followers
Increased visiblity of your product/service
- Using The Educator’s Room Marketplace, you can direct traffic directly to your product and/or service.
- There’s no need to advertise to a group of people who may (or may not) be interested- everyone on the site is an educator.
Earn money through sales
- The more traffic you can point to your service and/or product, the more money you will make.
- Take the ‘guess work’ out of trying to reach a consumer (the educator) that is sough after.
If you are interested in learning more, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.