- Teacher Appreciation 2016: Show Teachers Some Love - May 1, 2016
- [The Empowered Educators Fellowship] Teachers Know How to Fix Education - April 20, 2016
- Test Post - April 3, 2016
- [Interview with Dr. Christopher Emdin Author of "For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood" - March 28, 2016
- [Interview with Dr. Christopher Emdin Author of “For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood” - March 28, 2016
- 5 Things All Teacher Bloggers Should Do This Year to Get Millions of Page Views - March 16, 2016
- For the Teachers Who Don't Support Other Teachers - February 28, 2016
- Is it Time for the Beef Between Veteran Teachers and Teach for America to End? - February 2, 2016
- The Learning Academy..What is it? Why Do We Need It? - January 20, 2016
- The Practical Perks of Registered Nursing - January 13, 2016
In this era it’s common for educators to also be authors, consultants and even product developers. If you have a resource available that is marketed toward fellow educators, we’re giving you the chance to list your resource on The Educator’s Room Marketplace. Read on to find out why this is such a big deal:
Free Listings for the month of January
- For the first month, your listing is FREE!
Access to a network of educators
- Have access to our audience of thousands of educators who read our site on a daily basis. This is the perfect platform to not only share your product but to do it in a cost effective method.
- Your product will be featured on our heavily read site, The Educator’s Room.
- Our Facebook page with over 4,000 followers
- Our Twitter/Pinterest accounts has over 1,000 followers
Increased visiblity of your product/service
- Using The Educator’s Room Marketplace, you can direct traffic directly to your product and/or service.
- There’s no need to advertise to a group of people who may (or may not) be interested- everyone on the site is an educator.
Earn money through sales
- The more traffic you can point to your service and/or product, the more money you will make.
- Take the ‘guess work’ out of trying to reach a consumer (the educator) that is sough after.
If you are interested in learning more, email us at email@example.com.