- [Podcast S2E3] Why I Left Teaching to Poop in a Bucket - August 21, 2016
- #EdTechCorner: Owl Eyes Helps With Annotation - August 18, 2016
- [Podcast Season 2: Episode 2] : So, What’s Exactly The Genius Hour? - August 14, 2016
- [Podcast] Season 2: Episode 1- Classroom Libraries How to Build Them For Independent Reading and Choice - August 7, 2016
- What Every (New) Principal Needs to Know - August 4, 2016
- The Challenges of Indifference: A Unit Genocide Using Night and Left to Tell - August 3, 2016
- 40+ Tips for New Teachers – From Veteran Teachers (Uncensored) - August 2, 2016
- 10 Memes for Back to School - July 26, 2016
- [Live] 3 Teachers Reflect on Back-to-School Tips for New Teachers - July 13, 2016
- Educational Consultants..The Case for More Teachers - July 5, 2016
In this era it’s common for educators to also be authors, consultants and even product developers. If you have a resource available that is marketed toward fellow educators, we’re giving you the chance to list your resource on The Educator’s Room Marketplace. Read on to find out why this is such a big deal:
Free Listings for the month of January
- For the first month, your listing is FREE!
Access to a network of educators
- Have access to our audience of thousands of educators who read our site on a daily basis. This is the perfect platform to not only share your product but to do it in a cost effective method.
- Your product will be featured on our heavily read site, The Educator’s Room.
- Our Facebook page with over 4,000 followers
- Our Twitter/Pinterest accounts has over 1,000 followers
Increased visiblity of your product/service
- Using The Educator’s Room Marketplace, you can direct traffic directly to your product and/or service.
- There’s no need to advertise to a group of people who may (or may not) be interested- everyone on the site is an educator.
Earn money through sales
- The more traffic you can point to your service and/or product, the more money you will make.
- Take the ‘guess work’ out of trying to reach a consumer (the educator) that is sough after.
If you are interested in learning more, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.