- The Educator’s Room Statement on the Appointment of Betsy DeVos - February 7, 2017
- What I Hope for The Educator’s Room in 2017 - January 1, 2017
- [Podcast] What’s Best for Children: An Interview with Susan Ochshorn - December 29, 2016
- Who Will Care for the Teachers: A Podcast on Teacher Depression - November 27, 2016
- [Podcast S2E12] How to Engage With Students Who Are Behaviorally Challenged - November 22, 2016
- The Whole Teacher Movement… We Need It Now… - November 14, 2016
- [Election 2016] What Do We Tell Our Children? - November 9, 2016
- [Podcast S2E11] Hi, I’m a Teacher and I’m Homeless - November 7, 2016
- Revamping Your Resume for a Career Change - October 23, 2016
- [Podcast S2E10] The Microaggressions of Mispronouncing a Student’s Name - October 12, 2016
The Educator’s Room is dedicated to ensuring that teachers have a place to ‘voice’ their expertise.
Every month, thousands visit us for a deeper insight into the world of education, content and pedagogy. We’re now looking for passionate educators to join our group of writers in covering topics in education on our site.
The Educator’s Room writers are all freelancers who work online, set their own schedules, giving them the experience to be an educational expert. In addition to developing the experience of being a published writer, writing for The Educator’s Room gives educators the platform to reveal what is going on in education – from the eyes of someone in the middle of it.
We currently are looking for content in the following areas:
- Content Areas ( English, Social Studies, Math, Science, Music, Performing Arts, etc.)
- Educational Reform
- Instruction and Curriculum
- Classroom Management
- Special Education
- Legal Issues
- Parenting Corner
- Technology in the Classroom
If you are interested in writing for our publication, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume and content area in the email.