- Revamping Your Resume for a Career Change - October 23, 2016
- [Podcast S2E10] The Microaggressions of Mispronouncing a Student’s Name - October 12, 2016
- [Podcast S2E9] Practicing Self-Care By Teaching in the Dominican Republic - October 2, 2016
- [Podcast S2E8] The Whole Teacher Movement - September 25, 2016
- [Podcast S2E6] Are My First Amendment Rights Coming in Second? - September 17, 2016
- [Podcast S2E5] How to Create a Growth Mindset School - September 8, 2016
- [Podcast S1E23] Are Instructional Coaches Needed? - September 6, 2016
- [Podcast S1E24] 5 Things All Teachers Should Do in the Morning - September 6, 2016
- [Podcast] S1E27] Fight The Power.. A Conversation with John Thomas, Musician, Educator, Activist - September 6, 2016
- [Podcast S2E5] Five Affirmations That Every Teacher Needs - September 5, 2016
The Educator’s Room is dedicated to ensuring that teachers have a place to ‘voice’ their expertise.
Every month, thousands visit us for a deeper insight into the world of education, content and pedagogy. We’re now looking for passionate educators to join our group of writers in covering topics in education on our site.
The Educator’s Room writers are all freelancers who work online, set their own schedules, giving them the experience to be an educational expert. In addition to developing the experience of being a published writer, writing for The Educator’s Room gives educators the platform to reveal what is going on in education – from the eyes of someone in the middle of it.
We currently are looking for content in the following areas:
- Content Areas ( English, Social Studies, Math, Science, Music, Performing Arts, etc.)
- Educational Reform
- Instruction and Curriculum
- Classroom Management
- Special Education
- Legal Issues
- Parenting Corner
- Technology in the Classroom
If you are interested in writing for our publication, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume and content area in the email.