- 6 Ways for Teachers to Earn Some Extra Money From Home - June 18, 2016
- 20 End of the School Year Memes That Only Teachers Will Understand - May 29, 2016
- Teacher Appreciation 2016: Show Teachers Some Love - May 1, 2016
- [The Empowered Educators Fellowship] Teachers Know How to Fix Education - April 20, 2016
- [Interview with Dr. Christopher Emdin Author of “For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood” - March 28, 2016
- [Interview with Dr. Christopher Emdin Author of "For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood" - March 28, 2016
- 5 Things All Teacher Bloggers Should Do This Year to Get Millions of Page Views - March 16, 2016
- For the Teachers Who Don't Support Other Teachers - February 28, 2016
- Is it Time for the Beef Between Veteran Teachers and Teach for America to End? - February 2, 2016
- The Learning Academy..What is it? Why Do We Need It? - January 20, 2016
The Educator’s Room is dedicated to ensuring that teachers have a place to ‘voice’ their expertise.
Every month, thousands visit us for a deeper insight into the world of education, content and pedagogy. We’re now looking for passionate educators to join our group of writers in covering topics in education on our site.
The Educator’s Room writers are all freelancers who work online, set their own schedules, giving them the experience to be an educational expert. In addition to developing the experience of being a published writer, writing for The Educator’s Room gives educators the platform to reveal what is going on in education – from the eyes of someone in the middle of it.
We currently are looking for content in the following areas:
- Content Areas ( English, Social Studies, Math, Science, Music, Performing Arts, etc.)
- Educational Reform
- Instruction and Curriculum
- Classroom Management
- Special Education
- Legal Issues
- Parenting Corner
- Technology in the Classroom
If you are interested in writing for our publication, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume and content area in the email.