- Do the Work: A Conversation Around Anti-Racist Teaching in K-12 Schools - June 14, 2020
- My Daughter Has Found Her Passion Using Getty Unshuttered - May 11, 2020
- Dear Teachers of the Arts: The World Still Needs You - April 30, 2020
- Urban Districts Warn That 275,000 Teacher Jobs Could Be At Risk Due to COVID-19 - April 30, 2020
- Secretary Betsy DeVos Releases Statement on ‘Inexcusable’ NAEP Results - April 23, 2020
- Opinion: Y.M.C.A (You Must Conquer Adversity) - April 7, 2020
- TED Talks That Inspire Teachers To Be Change Agents - March 20, 2020
- 13 Websites for Middle-High School Students - March 18, 2020
- Has Your School Closed Due to Coronavirus? If So, Here Are Some Resources - March 13, 2020
- When the Fire is Gone: Real Stories for Survival, Resilience, and Heartbreak When Dealing with Teacher Burnout - March 11, 2020
For the 2018-2019 school year, we’ve committed to visiting four cities to bring a truncadated version of the Teacher Self-Care Conference to select cities across America. Back in October we visited Chicago and worked with 133 teachers all around their self-care!
Now we’re headed to San Antonio on January 26, 2019! We have Valencia D. Clay keynoting and 16 workshops and 12 seminars all around the many faucets of teacher self-care. We’d love to have you join us and replenish YOU! To learn more about our upcoming event, look below.
Here’s our one day workshop schedule:
To register, click below. Early bird tickets, click below.