- July- Teacher Self-Care Calendar - July 13, 2019
- [FREE Download] June Teacher Self-Care Calendar - June 3, 2019
- Cultural Competence and Promoting Awareness of Diversity in Childcare - May 9, 2019
- Teacher Self-Care Calendar: May 2019 - May 5, 2019
- Teacher Appreciation Week Contest - April 12, 2019
- Teacher Self-Care Conference- Miami - March 8, 2019
- Teacher Self-Care Calendar- March 2019 and TER Calendar of Events - March 3, 2019
- Opinion: If You Can’t Say “Black Lives Matter” Then You Can’t Use Any Quotes from Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. - January 21, 2019
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s Letter from Birmingham Jail - January 21, 2019
- There are Thousands of Students Like Andrew Johnson Sitting in Our Schools - December 22, 2018
Teachers play a critical role in educating and shaping our children: the future leaders of our country. Teachers are kind, patient, hard-working, dedicated and understanding professionals who mold our children’s lives in a positive direction.
Are you looking for a creative way to celebrate that special teacher in your life for Teacher Appreciation Week? Are you tired of giving the same things to your favorite teachers? Did you know Teacher Appreciation Week is May 6-10, 2019?
If not, look no further!
What is ChildCare Education Institute?
ChildCare Education Institute, the industry leader for online early childhood professional development, is sponsoring a photo contest along with Excelligence Learning Corporation sister companies Discount School Supply, Frog Street, Children’s Factory, Educational Products, Inc., LifeCubby, and Really Good Stuff to celebrate and reward teachers who have impacted our lives. That’s right, spend five minutes of your time between planning periods and recognize an educator who has changed your life and made teaching come alive.
How do you enter the contest?
The process is simple. Think about your favorite teacher who you’d like to recognize. Or even better, if you are you a rock star in your school, nominate yourself! Visit the Teachers Make a Difference Every Day webpage and Nominate your favorite teacher (with permission) or nominate yourself! The nomination period is April 1 through April 21, 2019. Click here for a chance to win GREAT PRIZES!
Teachers have a chance to win some great prizes…what all teachers need – cash and gifts to help them in their classroom.
First Place– $1,000
Second Place- $500
Third Place– $250
In addition, there are GREAT daily prizes that include:
- (14) x $50 Amazon eGift Cards
- (4) x $75 Discount School Supply Gift Certificates
- (4) x $75 Really Good Stuff Gift Certificates
- (3) x $100 Frog Street Gift Certificates
- (1) Frog Street SPLASH Conference Registration ($399 Value)
- (1) Children’s Factory Carpet & Pillows ($381 Value)
- (1) Children’s Factory Carpet & Easel ($264 Value)
- (4) x EPI Teachers Make a Difference Every Day Shirt Pack (10 Shirts/Pack, $300 Total Value)
- (3) x ChildCare Education Institute $99 Individual Annual Training Subscriptions
How are teachers selected?
The top 3 teachers with the most votes of their photo and profile submitted will be selected to be the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prize recipients from all teacher nominations submitted. The winners will be announced by 5 p.m. EDT on Monday, May 6, 2019, on the social media pages of the sponsoring companies, Frog Street, Children’s Factory, ChildCare Education Institute, Educational Products, Inc., Discount School Supply, LifeCubby, and Really Good Stuff. Winners will also be contacted via email.
When is voting?
Voting will open April 22 through April 28, 2019.
For more information about ChildCare Education Institute, visit https://www.cceionline.edu/.
Share this on Facebook here.
More information about ChildCare Education Institute
ChildCare Education Institute® provides high-quality, online training courses and programs, applicable to those who work in an array of child care settings, including center-based care, Head Start, family child care, prekindergarten classrooms, after school environments and more. Over 150 English and Spanish training courses are available to meet licensing, recognition program, and Head Start Requirements. CCEI also has online certification programs that provide the coursework requirement for national credentials including the CDA, Director and Early Childhood Credentials. CCEI, a Council for Professional Recognition CDA Gold Standard℠ training provider, is nationally accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC) and is accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).