- Frederick Douglass: “What to the Slave Is the Fourth of July?” - July 4, 2021
- President Biden Pushes For Teachers To Get Their COVID Vaccine Dose By March - March 2, 2021
- We’re Just People Who Don’t Want To Be Killed! A Student Reflection About Insurrection - January 26, 2021
- Betsy DeVos Resigns: Most Teachers Say Good Riddance - January 8, 2021
- Class Divide in Emergency Learning: A Crisis Overseas - September 10, 2020
- Practicing Self-Care in the Midst of Chaos - August 31, 2020
- Do the Work: Equity Symposium for Teachers - August 23, 2020
- Universities Collaborate on the Biggest Experiment in Higher Ed: Reopening - August 3, 2020
- The Day of Teacher Self-Care is Happening August 1, 2020 - July 21, 2020
- Do the Work: A Conversation Around Anti-Racist Teaching in K-12 Schools - June 14, 2020
We all love educational conferences, but what if I told you that there was a way for you to attend our TER Conference in June 2014 for FREE?
That's right you heard me right, we are looking to bring on 2-3 Bloggers to be a part of our first ever Blogger Brigade! As a member of the Blogger Brigade your main responsibility will be to be our "foot soldiers" in letting fellow educators know about our awesome conference and conference events. You will receive a change to interview workshop presenters,
As a member of the Blogger Brigade you will receive the following:
A free registration (valued at $349.99) to our TER conference in June 2014 in beautiful Atlanta, Georgia.
Media access to all of the events, speakers and workshops at the conference
A cool swag bag full of gifts for your time and effort!
A chance to showcase your blog to The Educator's Room 14,000 readers on a monthly basis!
So right now I know many of you are wondering how you can be eligible to be a part of this awesome opportunity, it's easy you must:
Have a blog that discusses educational issues.
Be willing to write one blog post a month up until the conference on what's happening with the conference.
During the conference Facebook, Tweet, Pin and report on the happenings of the conference.