- Juneteenth: 4 Books To Use With Your Students - June 19, 2018
- [Season 1:Episode 5] Accessing the College Pipeline - May 27, 2018
- [Season 1: Episode 4] Financial Aid-Saving - May 27, 2018
- [Season 1: Episode 3] Financial Aid 101- Accessing - May 27, 2018
- [Season 1: Episode 2]The Truth Behind The US News’ College Rankings. - May 27, 2018
- [Season 1: Episode 1] Thinking Positively About Managing Stress Through The College Process - May 27, 2018
- This is America…Unpacking the Layers of Violence Our Students See - May 6, 2018
- The Dirty Secret of Implementing Independent Reading: Fund What You Believe - May 6, 2018
- 50 Years Later: What Teachers Need to Remember About Dr. King’s Legacy - April 4, 2018
- [Episode 66] What Principals Need to Be Successful - April 3, 2018
In this episode, Franchesca Warren interviews Mike T. Dunn, Director of College Counseling at AIM Academy, a school for students with dyslexia. In this interview Mike discusses the following:
how schools can best support students they suspect may have dyslexia
what are some of the signs that teachers miss that indicate dyslexia
strategies for schools to be literacy havens beyond the typical tools
what parents can do to help support their children with learning disabilities around print.
To learn more about AIM Academy, please click here.
You can email Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please leave a review and share on social media.