- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s Letter from Birmingham Jail - January 21, 2019
- There are Thousands of Students Like Andrew Johnson Sitting in Our Schools - December 22, 2018
- [Opinion] Grade Inflation is Making Teachers Quit - December 11, 2018
- [December] Teacher Self-Care Calendar - November 30, 2018
- San Antonio Teacher Self-Care Conference- One Day Institute - November 29, 2018
- Teachers Must Not Only Be Non-Racist, But Anti-Racist - November 16, 2018
- [October] Teacher Self-Care Calendar… DOWNLOAD NOW - September 24, 2018
- Teacher Bashers: The Absolute Worst Human Beings on the Planet - September 16, 2018
- [September Self-Care Challenge] Download TODAY! - September 2, 2018
- Juneteenth: 4 Books To Use With Your Students - June 19, 2018
In this episode, Franchesca Warren interviews Mike T. Dunn, Director of College Counseling at AIM Academy, a school for students with dyslexia. In this interview Mike discusses the following:
how schools can best support students they suspect may have dyslexia
what are some of the signs that teachers miss that indicate dyslexia
strategies for schools to be literacy havens beyond the typical tools
what parents can do to help support their children with learning disabilities around print.
To learn more about AIM Academy, please click here.
You can email Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please leave a review and share on social media.