- Teacher Self-Care Conference- We’re Back - February 14, 2018
- 2018…Helping Teachers Have the Best Year Ever - December 31, 2017
- [Episode 56] The Politics of Mathematics - November 25, 2017
- [Episode 52] Teaching Controversial Topics in Elementary School - November 24, 2017
- [Episode 53] Helping Students With Dyslexia in Schools - November 24, 2017
- [Episode 54]Are Teachers Watching the Decline of Education? - November 24, 2017
- [Episode 55] Breaking Through The Shame: Going Through A Divorce - November 24, 2017
- 6-12 Classrooms That Will Rock Your Socks - September 1, 2017
- 29 Elementary Classrooms to DIE FOR - August 29, 2017
- [Episode 49] How the Healthcare Bill Affects You As a Teacher - July 7, 2017
In this episode, Franchesca Warren interviews Mike T. Dunn, Director of College Counseling at AIM Academy, a school for students with dyslexia. In this interview Mike discusses the following:
how schools can best support students they suspect may have dyslexia
what are some of the signs that teachers miss that indicate dyslexia
strategies for schools to be literacy havens beyond the typical tools
what parents can do to help support their children with learning disabilities around print.
To learn more about AIM Academy, please click here.
You can email Mike at email@example.com
Please leave a review and share on social media.