- [Opinion] Ending School Terrorism - October 17, 2018
- [October] Teacher Self-Care Calendar… DOWNLOAD NOW - September 24, 2018
- Teacher Bashers: The Absolute Worst Human Beings on the Planet - September 16, 2018
- [September Self-Care Challenge] Download TODAY! - September 2, 2018
- Juneteenth: 4 Books To Use With Your Students - June 19, 2018
- [Season 1:Episode 5] Accessing the College Pipeline - May 27, 2018
- [Season 1: Episode 4] Financial Aid-Saving - May 27, 2018
- [Season 1: Episode 3] Financial Aid 101- Accessing - May 27, 2018
- [Season 1: Episode 2]The Truth Behind The US News’ College Rankings. - May 27, 2018
- [Season 1: Episode 1] Thinking Positively About Managing Stress Through The College Process - May 27, 2018
In this episode, Franchesca Warren interviews Mike T. Dunn, Director of College Counseling at AIM Academy, a school for students with dyslexia. In this interview Mike discusses the following:
how schools can best support students they suspect may have dyslexia
what are some of the signs that teachers miss that indicate dyslexia
strategies for schools to be literacy havens beyond the typical tools
what parents can do to help support their children with learning disabilities around print.
To learn more about AIM Academy, please click here.
You can email Mike at email@example.com
Please leave a review and share on social media.