- December 2019: Teacher Self-Care Calendar - December 3, 2019
- Teacher Self-Care Calendar- November 2019 - November 2, 2019
- October Teacher Self-Care Calendar: Download Today! - October 1, 2019
- Teacher Self-Care Calendar- September - September 2, 2019
- “This is NOT a Drill: Back To School is REAL!” - August 28, 2019
- July- Teacher Self-Care Calendar - July 13, 2019
- [FREE Download] June Teacher Self-Care Calendar - June 3, 2019
- Teacher Self-Care Calendar: May 2019 - May 5, 2019
- Teacher Appreciation Week Contest - April 12, 2019
- Teacher Self-Care Conference- Miami - March 8, 2019
Ever since I saw Mr. Dombrowski’s clip on The Ellen Show, I have been in love with his infectious smile and bubbly personality! Since Social Media is such a huge deal in every school, we thought it would be interesting to discuss how one teacher makes it work for his fourth-grade students.
Mr. Dombrowski has built a pretty influential social media following documenting his every move with his 4th-grade class. In this episode, Mr. D shares his thoughts on teachers using social media in the classroom. We discuss everything from how he ended up on The Ellen Show, the appropriate use of social media in the classroom, gaining parental permission, etc.
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes or download the Stitcher app.
Follow Mr. D on Social Media…
The Ellen video 1: http://ellentube.com/videos/0-sjp0g3im/
The Ellen video 2: http://ellentube.com/videos/0-g2i6p3sj/