- Abbott Elementary: Development Week was a Mess! - September 28, 2022
- Frederick Douglass: “What to the Slave Is the Fourth of July?” - July 4, 2021
- President Biden Pushes For Teachers To Get Their COVID Vaccine Dose By March - March 2, 2021
- We’re Just People Who Don’t Want To Be Killed! A Student Reflection About Insurrection - January 26, 2021
- Betsy DeVos Resigns: Most Teachers Say Good Riddance - January 8, 2021
- Class Divide in Emergency Learning: A Crisis Overseas - September 10, 2020
- Practicing Self-Care in the Midst of Chaos - August 31, 2020
- Do the Work: Equity Symposium for Teachers - August 23, 2020
- Universities Collaborate on the Biggest Experiment in Higher Ed: Reopening - August 3, 2020
- The Day of Teacher Self-Care is Happening August 1, 2020 - July 21, 2020
Ever since I saw Mr. Dombrowski's clip on The Ellen Show, I have been in love with his infectious smile and bubbly personality! Since Social Media is such a huge deal in every school, we thought it would be interesting to discuss how one teacher makes it work for his fourth-grade students.
Mr. Dombrowski has built a pretty influential social media following documenting his every move with his 4th-grade class. In this episode, Mr. D shares his thoughts on teachers using social media in the classroom. We discuss everything from how he ended up on The Ellen Show, the appropriate use of social media in the classroom, gaining parental permission, etc.
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes or download the Stitcher app.
Follow Mr. D on Social Media...
The Ellen video 1: http://ellentube.com/videos/0-sjp0g3im/
The Ellen video 2: http://ellentube.com/videos/0-g2i6p3sj/