- July- Teacher Self-Care Calendar - July 13, 2019
- [FREE Download] June Teacher Self-Care Calendar - June 3, 2019
- Cultural Competence and Promoting Awareness of Diversity in Childcare - May 9, 2019
- Teacher Self-Care Calendar: May 2019 - May 5, 2019
- Teacher Appreciation Week Contest - April 12, 2019
- Teacher Self-Care Conference- Miami - March 8, 2019
- Teacher Self-Care Calendar- March 2019 and TER Calendar of Events - March 3, 2019
- Opinion: If You Can’t Say “Black Lives Matter” Then You Can’t Use Any Quotes from Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. - January 21, 2019
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s Letter from Birmingham Jail - January 21, 2019
- There are Thousands of Students Like Andrew Johnson Sitting in Our Schools - December 22, 2018
Ever since I saw Mr. Dombrowski’s clip on The Ellen Show, I have been in love with his infectious smile and bubbly personality! Since Social Media is such a huge deal in every school, we thought it would be interesting to discuss how one teacher makes it work for his fourth-grade students.
Mr. Dombrowski has built a pretty influential social media following documenting his every move with his 4th-grade class. In this episode, Mr. D shares his thoughts on teachers using social media in the classroom. We discuss everything from how he ended up on The Ellen Show, the appropriate use of social media in the classroom, gaining parental permission, etc.
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes or download the Stitcher app.
Follow Mr. D on Social Media…
The Ellen video 1: http://ellentube.com/videos/0-sjp0g3im/
The Ellen video 2: http://ellentube.com/videos/0-g2i6p3sj/