- Frederick Douglass: “What to the Slave Is the Fourth of July?” - July 4, 2021
- President Biden Pushes For Teachers To Get Their COVID Vaccine Dose By March - March 2, 2021
- We’re Just People Who Don’t Want To Be Killed! A Student Reflection About Insurrection - January 26, 2021
- Betsy DeVos Resigns: Most Teachers Say Good Riddance - January 8, 2021
- Class Divide in Emergency Learning: A Crisis Overseas - September 10, 2020
- Practicing Self-Care in the Midst of Chaos - August 31, 2020
- Do the Work: Equity Symposium for Teachers - August 23, 2020
- Universities Collaborate on the Biggest Experiment in Higher Ed: Reopening - August 3, 2020
- The Day of Teacher Self-Care is Happening August 1, 2020 - July 21, 2020
- Do the Work: A Conversation Around Anti-Racist Teaching in K-12 Schools - June 14, 2020
Season 1: The Regular Drip: Episode 3- Financial Aid 101- Access
Speaking with Mastery Charter School College Counselor, author, and speaker Dana Martin, Mike looks at considerations that families must make in their Junior and Senior years of high school. Part 1 of 2 episodes that focus on financial aid, this conversation explores the necessities of what families should be considering with college on the immediate horizon.
To learn more about Mike and his work in helping students (and parents) find the right school you can find him at www.mdunn.co or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can listen to the podcast on iTunes, Spotify, or Google Play. Don’t forget to share with someone who needs it and leave a review.