- Frederick Douglass: “What to the Slave Is the Fourth of July?” - July 4, 2021
- President Biden Pushes For Teachers To Get Their COVID Vaccine Dose By March - March 2, 2021
- We’re Just People Who Don’t Want To Be Killed! A Student Reflection About Insurrection - January 26, 2021
- Betsy DeVos Resigns: Most Teachers Say Good Riddance - January 8, 2021
- Class Divide in Emergency Learning: A Crisis Overseas - September 10, 2020
- Practicing Self-Care in the Midst of Chaos - August 31, 2020
- Do the Work: Equity Symposium for Teachers - August 23, 2020
- Universities Collaborate on the Biggest Experiment in Higher Ed: Reopening - August 3, 2020
- The Day of Teacher Self-Care is Happening August 1, 2020 - July 21, 2020
- Do the Work: A Conversation Around Anti-Racist Teaching in K-12 Schools - June 14, 2020
In less than 60 days The Educator's Room will hold our annual one day workshop here in the beautiful Atlanta, Georgia. Our conference is unique because the entire event is created for teachers by teachers. We've confirmed all of our speakers and we're working behind the scenes to make sure that we're putting on the best event for educators this city has ever witnessed.
Now while we're busy confirming Keynote Speakers, panelists and funding, we're looking for four teachers who are interested in being a part of our social media team at the conference.
These bloggers will:
- write 4 blog posts (to be published here and on their personal teaching blog about the events happening at the conference
- Tweet using the conference hashtag #theedroom15 during the entire conference
- Attend sessions and report live what is being talked about during the sessions
- Interview panelists, keynote speakers and other conference participants
In exchange for their willingness to report on our conference we are waiving conference registration (valued at $75.00 USD) for them. If you're interested in applying, please click here.
Side note: If you are interested in registering and don't think you would want to be a part of our social media team, use the code EDUCATORS for a 20% discount. Use this link to register!