- The Educator’s Room Statement on the Appointment of Betsy DeVos - February 7, 2017
- What I Hope for The Educator’s Room in 2017 - January 1, 2017
- [Podcast] What’s Best for Children: An Interview with Susan Ochshorn - December 29, 2016
- Who Will Care for the Teachers: A Podcast on Teacher Depression - November 27, 2016
- [Podcast S2E12] How to Engage With Students Who Are Behaviorally Challenged - November 22, 2016
- The Whole Teacher Movement… We Need It Now… - November 14, 2016
- [Election 2016] What Do We Tell Our Children? - November 9, 2016
- [Podcast S2E11] Hi, I’m a Teacher and I’m Homeless - November 7, 2016
- Revamping Your Resume for a Career Change - October 23, 2016
- [Podcast S2E10] The Microaggressions of Mispronouncing a Student’s Name - October 12, 2016
Welcome to Episode 27 Season one of The Educator’s Room podcast! In this episode, Franchesca interviews, John Thomas, teacher, musician, and self-proponent rebel.
This year we are going around the world to talk to educators who are doing awesome things- just like you. Starting the school year is always tough when we’re in a political climate where anything goes.
During this podcast we will discuss:
- the political candidates for the 2016 Presidential Election and which one would be the best for education.
- strategies on how to empower students to be socially aware