- 2018…Helping Teachers Have the Best Year Ever - December 31, 2017
- [Episode 56] The Politics of Mathematics - November 25, 2017
- [Episode 52] Teaching Controversial Topics in Elementary School - November 24, 2017
- [Episode 53] Helping Students With Dyslexia in Schools - November 24, 2017
- [Episode 54]Are Teachers Watching the Decline of Education? - November 24, 2017
- [Episode 55] Breaking Through The Shame: Going Through A Divorce - November 24, 2017
- 6-12 Classrooms That Will Rock Your Socks - September 1, 2017
- 29 Elementary Classrooms to DIE FOR - August 29, 2017
- [Episode 49] How the Healthcare Bill Affects You As a Teacher - July 7, 2017
- [Episode 48] Training Teachers to Be Students - July 7, 2017
Welcome to Episode 5 Season two of The Educator’s Room podcast! In this episode, Franchesca discusses the five affirmations every teacher should say to get the most of the school year. It’s the beginning of the school year and in between the new class lists and Open House dates, there are those fleeting moments when you feel like you are just not good enough. Sometimes those moments are fleeting, while other times they linger and can lead to teacher burnout. Tonight, you will learn the five affirmations you should say every day to keep you in a “happy” place.
During this episode, you will learn:
- why teachers need to reflect on the intellectual fortitude they bring to their job,
- why teaching should never be a 24/7 job,
- and, what you need to do stay encouraged at work.
Resources discussed in the podcast