- [Opinion] Grade Inflation is Making Teacher Quit - December 11, 2018
- Self-Care Tips for the New Teacher: The Black Immigrant Perspective - December 3, 2018
- [December] Teacher Self-Care Calendar - November 30, 2018
- San Antonio Teacher Self-Care Conference- One Day Institute - November 29, 2018
- Teachers Must Not Only Be Non-Racist, But Anti-Racist - November 16, 2018
- Stuck Like Glue: What Curriculum Adherence Can Do for Your Classroom - November 12, 2018
- Abandoning the Factory Model of Education - October 24, 2018
- [Opinion] Ending School Terrorism - October 17, 2018
- [October] Teacher Self-Care Calendar… DOWNLOAD NOW - September 24, 2018
- Teacher Bashers: The Absolute Worst Human Beings on the Planet - September 16, 2018
For the 2018-2019 school year, we’ve committed to visiting four cities to bring a truncadated version of the Teacher Self-Care Conference to select cities across America. Back in October we visited Chicago and worked with 133 teachers all around their self-care!
Now we’re headed to San Antonio on January 26, 2019! We have Valencia D. Clay keynoting and 16 workshops and 12 seminars all around the many faucets of teacher self-care. We’d love to have you join us and replenish YOU! To learn more about our upcoming event, look below.
Here’s our one day workshop schedule:
To register, click below. Early bird tickets, click below.