- 6-12 Classrooms That Will Rock Your Socks - September 1, 2017
- 29 Elementary Classrooms to DIE FOR - August 29, 2017
- [Episode 49] How the Healthcare Bill Affects You As a Teacher - July 7, 2017
- [Episode 48] Training Teachers to Be Students - July 7, 2017
- [Episode 47] Living Your Best Life: A Teacher’s Story on Being Fit and Finally Free - July 7, 2017
- [S3E2] An Interview with Mr. Dombrowski: Social Media is Not the Enemy - May 19, 2017
- [S3E1] Why Every Teacher Should Get a Career Counselor - April 18, 2017
- When You Deserve a Promotion - March 21, 2017
- The Educator’s Room Statement on the Appointment of Betsy DeVos - February 7, 2017
- What I Hope for The Educator’s Room in 2017 - January 1, 2017
The Educator’s Room is dedicated to ensuring that teachers have a place to ‘voice’ their expertise.
Every month, thousands visit us for a deeper insight into the world of education, content and pedagogy. We’re now looking for passionate educators to join our group of writers in covering topics in education on our site.
The Educator’s Room writers are all freelancers who work online, set their own schedules, giving them the experience to be an educational expert. In addition to developing the experience of being a published writer, writing for The Educator’s Room gives educators the platform to reveal what is going on in education – from the eyes of someone in the middle of it.
We currently are looking for content in the following areas:
- Content Areas ( English, Social Studies, Math, Science, Music, Performing Arts, etc.)
- Educational Reform
- Instruction and Curriculum
- Classroom Management
- Special Education
- Legal Issues
- Parenting Corner
- Technology in the Classroom
If you are interested in writing for our publication, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume and content area in the email.