- Frederick Douglass: “What to the Slave Is the Fourth of July?” - July 4, 2021
- President Biden Pushes For Teachers To Get Their COVID Vaccine Dose By March - March 2, 2021
- We’re Just People Who Don’t Want To Be Killed! A Student Reflection About Insurrection - January 26, 2021
- Betsy DeVos Resigns: Most Teachers Say Good Riddance - January 8, 2021
- Class Divide in Emergency Learning: A Crisis Overseas - September 10, 2020
- Practicing Self-Care in the Midst of Chaos - August 31, 2020
- Do the Work: Equity Symposium for Teachers - August 23, 2020
- Universities Collaborate on the Biggest Experiment in Higher Ed: Reopening - August 3, 2020
- The Day of Teacher Self-Care is Happening August 1, 2020 - July 21, 2020
- Do the Work: A Conversation Around Anti-Racist Teaching in K-12 Schools - June 14, 2020
The Educator's Room is dedicated to ensuring that teachers have a place to 'voice' their expertise.
Every month, thousands visit us for a deeper insight into the world of education, content and pedagogy. We're now looking for passionate educators to join our group of writers in covering topics in education on our site.
The Educator's Room writers are all freelancers who work online, set their own schedules, giving them the experience to be an educational expert. In addition to developing the experience of being a published writer, writing for The Educator's Room gives educators the platform to reveal what is going on in education - from the eyes of someone in the middle of it.
We currently are looking for content in the following areas:
- Content Areas ( English, Social Studies, Math, Science, Music, Performing Arts, etc.)
- Educational Reform
- Instruction and Curriculum
- Classroom Management
- Special Education
- Legal Issues
- Parenting Corner
- Technology in the Classroom
If you are interested in writing for our publication, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume and content area in the email.