- 18 End of the School Year Memes That Only Teachers Will Understand - May 29, 2016
- Teacher Appreciation 2016: Show Teachers Some Love - May 1, 2016
- [The Empowered Educators Fellowship] Teachers Know How to Fix Education - April 20, 2016
- Test Post - April 3, 2016
- [Interview with Dr. Christopher Emdin Author of "For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood" - March 28, 2016
- [Interview with Dr. Christopher Emdin Author of “For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood” - March 28, 2016
- 5 Things All Teacher Bloggers Should Do This Year to Get Millions of Page Views - March 16, 2016
- For the Teachers Who Don't Support Other Teachers - February 28, 2016
- Is it Time for the Beef Between Veteran Teachers and Teach for America to End? - February 2, 2016
- The Learning Academy..What is it? Why Do We Need It? - January 20, 2016
The Educator’s Room is pleased to announce that we are partnering with 3 producers (who happen to be teachers) to have a private screening of their landmark documentary, “Scapegoats the Documentary.” I happened to have the pleasure to view the finished product and this film will make any teacher examine why we’ve been the scapegoats for so long in education.
Take a moment to watch the trailer.
While this is a free screening, there are only 120 seats available so please RSVP and tell several of your friends in education! In addition, copies of the book, “Keep the Fire Burning: Avoiding Teacher Burnout” will be available to purchase for $10.
Where: Landmark Midtown Arts Cinema
931 Monroe DR NE
When: May 18th, 2013
Time: 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
There are only 120 spots available so you must RSVP! Click here to reserve your spot.