- Who Will Care for the Teachers: A Podcast on Teacher Depression - November 27, 2016
- [Podcast S2E12] How to Engage With Students Who Are Behaviorally Challenged - November 22, 2016
- The Whole Teacher Movement… We Need It Now… - November 14, 2016
- [Election 2016] What Do We Tell Our Children? - November 9, 2016
- [Podcast S2E11] Hi, I’m a Teacher and I’m Homeless - November 7, 2016
- Revamping Your Resume for a Career Change - October 23, 2016
- [Podcast S2E10] The Microaggressions of Mispronouncing a Student’s Name - October 12, 2016
- [Podcast S2E9] Practicing Self-Care By Teaching in the Dominican Republic - October 2, 2016
- [Podcast S2E8] The Whole Teacher Movement - September 25, 2016
- [Podcast S2E6] Are My First Amendment Rights Coming in Second? - September 17, 2016
The Educator’s Room is pleased to announce that we are partnering with 3 producers (who happen to be teachers) to have a private screening of their landmark documentary, “Scapegoats the Documentary.” I happened to have the pleasure to view the finished product and this film will make any teacher examine why we’ve been the scapegoats for so long in education.
Take a moment to watch the trailer.
While this is a free screening, there are only 120 seats available so please RSVP and tell several of your friends in education! In addition, copies of the book, “Keep the Fire Burning: Avoiding Teacher Burnout” will be available to purchase for $10.
Where: Landmark Midtown Arts Cinema
931 Monroe DR NE
When: May 18th, 2013
Time: 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
There are only 120 spots available so you must RSVP! Click here to reserve your spot.