- Abbott Elementary: Development Week was a Mess! - September 28, 2022
- Frederick Douglass: “What to the Slave Is the Fourth of July?” - July 4, 2021
- President Biden Pushes For Teachers To Get Their COVID Vaccine Dose By March - March 2, 2021
- We’re Just People Who Don’t Want To Be Killed! A Student Reflection About Insurrection - January 26, 2021
- Betsy DeVos Resigns: Most Teachers Say Good Riddance - January 8, 2021
- Class Divide in Emergency Learning: A Crisis Overseas - September 10, 2020
- Practicing Self-Care in the Midst of Chaos - August 31, 2020
- Do the Work: Equity Symposium for Teachers - August 23, 2020
- Universities Collaborate on the Biggest Experiment in Higher Ed: Reopening - August 3, 2020
- The Day of Teacher Self-Care is Happening August 1, 2020 - July 21, 2020
In efforts to ensure that all of our content is "on time" and relevant, we've decided to introduce two new columns to our site!
[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent="yes" overflow="visible"][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type="1_1" background_position="left top" background_color="" border_size="" border_color="" border_style="solid" spacing="yes" background_image="" background_repeat="no-repeat" padding="" margin_top="0px" margin_bottom="0px" class="" id="" animation_type="" animation_speed="0.3" animation_direction="left" hide_on_mobile="no" center_content="no" min_height="none"]
Confessions of a Teacher- This column will be completely anonymous and submitted by teachers around the world. Each submission will focus on confessions of teachers of the good, bad and funny side of teaching. We are hoping this column becomes a tool that teachers use to release stress or to just get things "off their stress". At no point will teacher's names EVER be used. We will only list the state that the teacher is in! All submissions should be 250-500 words and please do not use any identifying information! Depending on the submissions we will run a new "confession" every week indefinitely! If you're interested, please submit your story here!
State of Education- This column will focus on highlighting the state of education in all 50 states and across the country. This column will highlight the successes, challenges and questions each state is facing. Each submission will be roughly 500 words and should be filled with facts and opinions supported by specific examples from that state. Depending on the submissions we will run a new "confession" every week indefinitely! If you're interested, please email us at email@example.com!
The New Teacher Chronicles- This column will document the good, bad and ugly of being a new teacher. With so many teachers leaving the profession due to non support we are hoping that this column addresses issues many new teachers go through and how to handle these sticky situations. If you're interested, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.[/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]