- When You Deserve a Promotion - March 21, 2017
- The Educator’s Room Statement on the Appointment of Betsy DeVos - February 7, 2017
- What I Hope for The Educator’s Room in 2017 - January 1, 2017
- [Podcast] What’s Best for Children: An Interview with Susan Ochshorn - December 29, 2016
- Who Will Care for the Teachers: A Podcast on Teacher Depression - November 27, 2016
- [Podcast S2E12] How to Engage With Students Who Are Behaviorally Challenged - November 22, 2016
- The Whole Teacher Movement… We Need It Now… - November 14, 2016
- [Election 2016] What Do We Tell Our Children? - November 9, 2016
- [Podcast S2E11] Hi, I’m a Teacher and I’m Homeless - November 7, 2016
- Revamping Your Resume for a Career Change - October 23, 2016
Welcome to Episode 23 Season one of The Educator’s Room podcast! In this episode, Franchesca discusses the need for instructional coaches in all schools. Being an Instructional Coach is one of the most difficult jobs in a school. While you’re still a teacher, you’re responsible for delivering professional learning to teachers.
During this podcast we will discuss:
- what exactly an Instructional Coach should do in the school
- how to empower your Instructional Coaches in your building
- why the job of an Instructional Coach should be funded and used in every school.
- how to deal with difficult teachers as an Instructional Coach