- Frederick Douglass: “What to the Slave Is the Fourth of July?” - July 4, 2021
- President Biden Pushes For Teachers To Get Their COVID Vaccine Dose By March - March 2, 2021
- We’re Just People Who Don’t Want To Be Killed! A Student Reflection About Insurrection - January 26, 2021
- Betsy DeVos Resigns: Most Teachers Say Good Riddance - January 8, 2021
- Class Divide in Emergency Learning: A Crisis Overseas - September 10, 2020
- Practicing Self-Care in the Midst of Chaos - August 31, 2020
- Do the Work: Equity Symposium for Teachers - August 23, 2020
- Universities Collaborate on the Biggest Experiment in Higher Ed: Reopening - August 3, 2020
- The Day of Teacher Self-Care is Happening August 1, 2020 - July 21, 2020
- Do the Work: A Conversation Around Anti-Racist Teaching in K-12 Schools - June 14, 2020
Welcome to Episode 24 Season one of The Educator's Room podcast! In this episode, Franchesca discusses five routines ALL teachers should have in the morning to make their life a little bit easier.
So many times we're in a hurry to get hurry to leave home to get to school and finish "marking off" the next big item on our list. How many times do you actually sit and think about how to be intentional in what you do? Listen to this podcast to learn about the 5 things I do every morning to be more intentional in my life.
During this podcast we will discuss:
- why you should be intentional every morning- no matter what pressing matters are to do at school.
- how to slow down and plan your nights so that you can feel like you're actual productive.