- When You Deserve a Promotion - March 21, 2017
- The Educator’s Room Statement on the Appointment of Betsy DeVos - February 7, 2017
- What I Hope for The Educator’s Room in 2017 - January 1, 2017
- [Podcast] What’s Best for Children: An Interview with Susan Ochshorn - December 29, 2016
- Who Will Care for the Teachers: A Podcast on Teacher Depression - November 27, 2016
- [Podcast S2E12] How to Engage With Students Who Are Behaviorally Challenged - November 22, 2016
- The Whole Teacher Movement… We Need It Now… - November 14, 2016
- [Election 2016] What Do We Tell Our Children? - November 9, 2016
- [Podcast S2E11] Hi, I’m a Teacher and I’m Homeless - November 7, 2016
- Revamping Your Resume for a Career Change - October 23, 2016
Welcome to Episode 24 Season one of The Educator’s Room podcast! In this episode, Franchesca discusses five routines ALL teachers should have in the morning to make their life a little bit easier.
So many times we’re in a hurry to get hurry to leave home to get to school and finish “marking off” the next big item on our list. How many times do you actually sit and think about how to be intentional in what you do? Listen to this podcast to learn about the 5 things I do every morning to be more intentional in my life.
During this podcast we will discuss:
- why you should be intentional every morning- no matter what pressing matters are to do at school.
- how to slow down and plan your nights so that you can feel like you’re actual productive.