- 6-12 Classrooms That Will Rock Your Socks - September 1, 2017
- 29 Elementary Classrooms to DIE FOR - August 29, 2017
- [Episode 49] How the Healthcare Bill Affects You As a Teacher - July 7, 2017
- [Episode 48] Training Teachers to Be Students - July 7, 2017
- [Episode 47] Living Your Best Life: A Teacher’s Story on Being Fit and Finally Free - July 7, 2017
- [S3E2] An Interview with Mr. Dombrowski: Social Media is Not the Enemy - May 19, 2017
- [S3E1] Why Every Teacher Should Get a Career Counselor - April 18, 2017
- When You Deserve a Promotion - March 21, 2017
- The Educator’s Room Statement on the Appointment of Betsy DeVos - February 7, 2017
- What I Hope for The Educator’s Room in 2017 - January 1, 2017
Welcome to Episode 23 Season one of The Educator’s Room podcast! In this episode, Franchesca discusses the need for instructional coaches in all schools. Being an Instructional Coach is one of the most difficult jobs in a school. While you’re still a teacher, you’re responsible for delivering professional learning to teachers.
During this podcast we will discuss:
- what exactly an Instructional Coach should do in the school
- how to empower your Instructional Coaches in your building
- why the job of an Instructional Coach should be funded and used in every school.
- how to deal with difficult teachers as an Instructional Coach