- Do the Work: A Conversation Around Anti-Racist Teaching in K-12 Schools - June 14, 2020
- My Daughter Has Found Her Passion Using Getty Unshuttered - May 11, 2020
- Dear Teachers of the Arts: The World Still Needs You - April 30, 2020
- Urban Districts Warn That 275,000 Teacher Jobs Could Be At Risk Due to COVID-19 - April 30, 2020
- Secretary Betsy DeVos Releases Statement on ‘Inexcusable’ NAEP Results - April 23, 2020
- Opinion: Y.M.C.A (You Must Conquer Adversity) - April 7, 2020
- TED Talks That Inspire Teachers To Be Change Agents - March 20, 2020
- 13 Websites for Middle-High School Students - March 18, 2020
- Has Your School Closed Due to Coronavirus? If So, Here Are Some Resources - March 13, 2020
- When the Fire is Gone: Real Stories for Survival, Resilience, and Heartbreak When Dealing with Teacher Burnout - March 11, 2020
Welcome to Episode 23 Season one of The Educator’s Room podcast! In this episode, Franchesca discusses the need for instructional coaches in all schools. Being an Instructional Coach is one of the most difficult jobs in a school. While you’re still a teacher, you’re responsible for delivering professional learning to teachers.
During this podcast we will discuss:
- what exactly an Instructional Coach should do in the school
- how to empower your Instructional Coaches in your building
- why the job of an Instructional Coach should be funded and used in every school.
- how to deal with difficult teachers as an Instructional Coach