- Innovation in the Classroom: Are We Valuing the Teachers That Can Make It Happen? - October 18, 2021
- The High Costs of Ignoring Health in Schools - October 12, 2021
- Tips for Supporting Multilingual Learners with Writing - October 12, 2021
- There’s One in Every Class: The Musings of a College Instructor - October 8, 2021
- Why I Left My Teaching Job After Twenty Years - October 7, 2021
- 8 Resources for National Fire Safety Week - October 3, 2021
- Teachers Have the Right to Rest: From One Burned Out Teacher to Another - September 22, 2021
- In Defense of Defending the Literary Canon - September 18, 2021
- President Biden is Correct, All Teachers Should Be Vaccinated, But With One Exception - September 11, 2021
- 9-11: My Eleventh Day of Teaching - September 11, 2021
The National Fire Protection Association® (NFPA), the official sponsor of Fire Prevention Week™ for 99 years, has announced “Learn the Sounds of Fire Safety™” as the theme for Fire Prevention Week, October 3–9, 2021. Here are some resources to help educators in the classroom.
Complete the NFPA Kids challenges and you will become an official member of Sparky's Fire Safety Club! Click here to see the lessons.
To see a plethora of printables for Fire Safety week, please click here.
Fire Prevention Week Theme
Fire Prevention Video Contest
Fire Safety Song- Pinkfong Rangers