- Separate But Unequal in Education: The Evil Stepsister of Separate and Equal - January 11, 2021
- Are Teachers of Color Valued in School Districts? - January 8, 2021
- Finding the Gold in Each of our Students in a Virtual Setting - January 6, 2021
- What does the $54 Billion Dollar for K-12 Education Mean for Educators and Students? - December 22, 2020
- Beyond George Floyd: Making a Difference—Access, Application, Admonishment - December 21, 2020
- Success and Challenges in Higher Education During the Pandemic - December 17, 2020
- James Gets a Grip on Losing: A Lesson for Today - December 4, 2020
- I’m Not a Lunch Bunch Kind of Teacher But COVID-19 Has Changed Me - November 25, 2020
- Shaking, Sanitized Hands: Building New Student Relationships while Grieving Old Ones - November 19, 2020
- Whichever Way You Cut It School in 2020 is Hard - November 12, 2020
As educators across the country struggle with the lack of response from our country’s top leadership around COVID-19, many of them have taken up hobbies to further connect them to their classrooms. Enter Bitmoji Classrooms, the new craze where educators make virtual classrooms to not only deliver content but to engage students through hyperlinks to external sources.
After reaching out to our subscribers, we found some of the best Bitmoji Classrooms from teachers across the world. Enjoy and on the last link learn how to make your own classroom.
Click here for page two.