- We Crowdsourced What Teachers Said Can Stop Gun Violence in Schools - May 27, 2022
- Weird News: Why Are People Asking Quinta Brunson To Do a 'School Shooting' Episode? - May 25, 2022
- After Another School Shooting, No More Words. - May 25, 2022
- Teacher Appreciation Week Deals 2022 - May 2, 2022
- Abbott Elementary When Discretionary Funds Are On the Line - April 6, 2022
- Abbott Elementary Tackles Tik Tok Challenges - April 6, 2022
- The Dangerous Suppression of “Don’t Say Gay” - March 23, 2022
- How to Use TikTok in the Science Classroom - March 21, 2022
- Seven Women Who Shaped My Teaching - March 17, 2022
- Schools Can Ease Mask Requirements Depending on Community Spread - February 27, 2022
As educators across the country struggle with the lack of response from our country's top leadership around COVID-19, many of them have taken up hobbies to further connect them to their classrooms. Enter Bitmoji Classrooms, the new craze where educators make virtual classrooms to not only deliver content but to engage students through hyperlinks to external sources.
After reaching out to our subscribers, we found some of the best Bitmoji Classrooms from teachers across the world. Enjoy and on the last link learn how to make your own classroom.
Click here for page two.