- Top of the List: Attuning to Self-Care Needs of Educators - October 22, 2020
- Return to Panem:Teaching Possibilities with The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes - October 14, 2020
- No More COVID-10 Aid Until After I Win, Trump Declares - October 6, 2020
- It Takes More Than a Pandemic To Stop A Good Teacher - October 5, 2020
- Opinion: Why Are You Worried About Socialism In My Class? What about Fascism? - October 2, 2020
- Teachers Have Been Betrayed…Now is the Time to Vote - September 24, 2020
- Here’s To Our First Year As Teachers During COVID-19 - August 20, 2020
- The Case for Ending the School-to-Prison Pipeline - August 20, 2020
- Bitmoji Classrooms Are the Rage…Here’s Some of the Best Ones We’ve Found - August 19, 2020
- Opinion: The White House Just Gave My School 8 Recommendations for Reopening Schools During COVID-19. Here’s Mine. - August 18, 2020
As educators across the country struggle with the lack of response from our country’s top leadership around COVID-19, many of them have taken up hobbies to further connect them to their classrooms. Enter Bitmoji Classrooms, the new craze where educators make virtual classrooms to not only deliver content but to engage students through hyperlinks to external sources.
After reaching out to our subscribers, we found some of the best Bitmoji Classrooms from teachers across the world. Enjoy and on the last link learn how to make your own classroom.
Click here for page two.