- [Opinion] Ending School Terrorism - October 17, 2018
- [October] Teacher Self-Care Calendar… DOWNLOAD NOW - September 24, 2018
- Teacher Bashers: The Absolute Worst Human Beings on the Planet - September 16, 2018
- [September Self-Care Challenge] Download TODAY! - September 2, 2018
- Juneteenth: 4 Books To Use With Your Students - June 19, 2018
- [Season 1:Episode 5] Accessing the College Pipeline - May 27, 2018
- [Season 1: Episode 4] Financial Aid-Saving - May 27, 2018
- [Season 1: Episode 3] Financial Aid 101- Accessing - May 27, 2018
- [Season 1: Episode 2]The Truth Behind The US News’ College Rankings. - May 27, 2018
- [Season 1: Episode 1] Thinking Positively About Managing Stress Through The College Process - May 27, 2018
In this episode, Franchesca Warren, interviews Almetria Turner from Fit and Finally Free about her journey from being 347 pounds to losing 177 pounds- without pills, teas, or surgery. In this episode, Almetria not only discusses her journey but the round blocks she encountered and why teachers have to be physically healthy.
Note: Almetria will be a workshop presenter at the Teacher Self-Care One-Day Workshop in Memphis, October 7th, 2017!
To register for this conference, click HERE.