- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s Letter from Birmingham Jail - January 21, 2019
- There are Thousands of Students Like Andrew Johnson Sitting in Our Schools - December 22, 2018
- [Opinion] Grade Inflation is Making Teachers Quit - December 11, 2018
- [December] Teacher Self-Care Calendar - November 30, 2018
- San Antonio Teacher Self-Care Conference- One Day Institute - November 29, 2018
- Teachers Must Not Only Be Non-Racist, But Anti-Racist - November 16, 2018
- [October] Teacher Self-Care Calendar… DOWNLOAD NOW - September 24, 2018
- Teacher Bashers: The Absolute Worst Human Beings on the Planet - September 16, 2018
- [September Self-Care Challenge] Download TODAY! - September 2, 2018
- Juneteenth: 4 Books To Use With Your Students - June 19, 2018
In this episode, Franchesca Warren, interviews Almetria Turner from Fit and Finally Free about her journey from being 347 pounds to losing 177 pounds- without pills, teas, or surgery. In this episode, Almetria not only discusses her journey but the round blocks she encountered and why teachers have to be physically healthy.
Note: Almetria will be a workshop presenter at the Teacher Self-Care One-Day Workshop in Memphis, October 7th, 2017!
To register for this conference, click HERE.