- My Daughter Has Found Her Passion Using Getty Unshuttered - May 11, 2020
- Dear Teachers of the Arts: The World Still Needs You - April 30, 2020
- Urban Districts Warn That 275,000 Teacher Jobs Could Be At Risk Due to COVID-19 - April 30, 2020
- Secretary Betsy DeVos Releases Statement on ‘Inexcusable’ NAEP Results - April 23, 2020
- Opinion: Y.M.C.A (You Must Conquer Adversity) - April 7, 2020
- TED Talks That Inspire Teachers To Be Change Agents - March 20, 2020
- 13 Websites for Middle-High School Students - March 18, 2020
- Has Your School Closed Due to Coronavirus? If So, Here Are Some Resources - March 13, 2020
- When the Fire is Gone: Real Stories for Survival, Resilience, and Heartbreak When Dealing with Teacher Burnout - March 11, 2020
- Our Teacher Self-Care Desk 11x 15 Calendars are HERE! - February 27, 2020
In this episode, Franchesca Warren, interviews Almetria Turner from Fit and Finally Free about her journey from being 347 pounds to losing 177 pounds- without pills, teas, or surgery. In this episode, Almetria not only discusses her journey but the round blocks she encountered and why teachers have to be physically healthy.
Note: Almetria will be a workshop presenter at the Teacher Self-Care One-Day Workshop in Memphis, October 7th, 2017!
To register for this conference, click HERE.