In this episode, Franchesca Warren interviews Traci H., writer/educator and her experiences of going through a divorce while teaching. In this interview they discuss:
- the shame of the word divorce
- how to handle teaching a classroom of 35+ students and a heated divorce
- what to expect during the divorce process
- if you should tell your administrator about your divorce
- and many other tips on surviving ‘post-divorce’
To contact Traci please use firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to her on Twitter here. As always, share this episode with a teacher and rate us on iTunes.
[podbean type=multi playlist=”http%3A%2F%2Fplaylist.podbean.com%2F1544242%2Fplaylist_multi.xml” skin=0 auto=0 height=315 ]