- Frederick Douglass: “What to the Slave Is the Fourth of July?” - July 4, 2021
- President Biden Pushes For Teachers To Get Their COVID Vaccine Dose By March - March 2, 2021
- We’re Just People Who Don’t Want To Be Killed! A Student Reflection About Insurrection - January 26, 2021
- Betsy DeVos Resigns: Most Teachers Say Good Riddance - January 8, 2021
- Class Divide in Emergency Learning: A Crisis Overseas - September 10, 2020
- Practicing Self-Care in the Midst of Chaos - August 31, 2020
- Do the Work: Equity Symposium for Teachers - August 23, 2020
- Universities Collaborate on the Biggest Experiment in Higher Ed: Reopening - August 3, 2020
- The Day of Teacher Self-Care is Happening August 1, 2020 - July 21, 2020
- Do the Work: A Conversation Around Anti-Racist Teaching in K-12 Schools - June 14, 2020
About two weeks ago, we launched our new podcast for educators everywhere and we are so STOKED to share it with all of our thousands of readers! We've been "toying" with this idea for about a year, but in the midst that all that we do we didn't have the time to devote to developing one. However, we put this on our vision board for the 2015 and two weeks ago the launch happened!
We plan on bringing other educators on a weekly basis in addition to giving you guys access to our writers. If you're interested in being featured, please send an email to info(at)theeducatorsroom.com with "Podcast" in the email heading. In the meantime, please take a moment and subscribe to our podcast by going to the iTunes store!