- Abbott Elementary: Development Week was a Mess! - September 28, 2022
- Frederick Douglass: “What to the Slave Is the Fourth of July?” - July 4, 2021
- President Biden Pushes For Teachers To Get Their COVID Vaccine Dose By March - March 2, 2021
- We’re Just People Who Don’t Want To Be Killed! A Student Reflection About Insurrection - January 26, 2021
- Betsy DeVos Resigns: Most Teachers Say Good Riddance - January 8, 2021
- Class Divide in Emergency Learning: A Crisis Overseas - September 10, 2020
- Practicing Self-Care in the Midst of Chaos - August 31, 2020
- Do the Work: Equity Symposium for Teachers - August 23, 2020
- Universities Collaborate on the Biggest Experiment in Higher Ed: Reopening - August 3, 2020
- The Day of Teacher Self-Care is Happening August 1, 2020 - July 21, 2020
During this episode, Franchesca Warren discusses The Whole Teacher Movement as a way to retain teachers when they near that five-year mark. In recent years, there have been many discussions about how to address the "whole child" and what we as educators can do to support our students. However, this always leaves me with the same question..."What can we do to further engage our teachers?"
This is how the Whole Teacher movement was born. A movement dedicated to ensuring that each teacher, in each school, in each of our communities deserves to be healthy, safe, engaged, supported and challenged.
During this episode we discuss:
- what is the Whole Teacher movement,
- why we need the Whole Teacher movement,
- how to implement this mindset with teachers in your building,
- when you should implement it in your building,
- and much more!
To listen to the episode, click below and don't forget to review our podcast here.