- 6-12 Classrooms That Will Rock Your Socks - September 1, 2017
- 29 Elementary Classrooms to DIE FOR - August 29, 2017
- [Episode 49] How the Healthcare Bill Affects You As a Teacher - July 7, 2017
- [Episode 48] Training Teachers to Be Students - July 7, 2017
- [Episode 47] Living Your Best Life: A Teacher’s Story on Being Fit and Finally Free - July 7, 2017
- [S3E2] An Interview with Mr. Dombrowski: Social Media is Not the Enemy - May 19, 2017
- [S3E1] Why Every Teacher Should Get a Career Counselor - April 18, 2017
- When You Deserve a Promotion - March 21, 2017
- The Educator’s Room Statement on the Appointment of Betsy DeVos - February 7, 2017
- What I Hope for The Educator’s Room in 2017 - January 1, 2017
The Educator’s Room is pleased to announce that we are partnering with 3 producers (who happen to be teachers) to have a private screening of their landmark documentary, “Scapegoats the Documentary.” I happened to have the pleasure to view the finished product and this film will make any teacher examine why we’ve been the scapegoats for so long in education.
Take a moment to watch the trailer.
While this is a free screening, there are only 120 seats available so please RSVP and tell several of your friends in education! In addition, copies of the book, “Keep the Fire Burning: Avoiding Teacher Burnout” will be available to purchase for $10.
Where: Landmark Midtown Arts Cinema
931 Monroe DR NE
When: May 18th, 2013
Time: 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
There are only 120 spots available so you must RSVP! Click here to reserve your spot.