- 6-12 Classrooms That Will Rock Your Socks - September 1, 2017
- 29 Elementary Classrooms to DIE FOR - August 29, 2017
- [Episode 49] How the Healthcare Bill Affects You As a Teacher - July 7, 2017
- [Episode 48] Training Teachers to Be Students - July 7, 2017
- [Episode 47] Living Your Best Life: A Teacher’s Story on Being Fit and Finally Free - July 7, 2017
- [S3E2] An Interview with Mr. Dombrowski: Social Media is Not the Enemy - May 19, 2017
- [S3E1] Why Every Teacher Should Get a Career Counselor - April 18, 2017
- When You Deserve a Promotion - March 21, 2017
- The Educator’s Room Statement on the Appointment of Betsy DeVos - February 7, 2017
- What I Hope for The Educator’s Room in 2017 - January 1, 2017
Welcome to Episode 27 Season one of The Educator’s Room podcast! In this episode, Franchesca interviews, John Thomas, teacher, musician, and self-proponent rebel.
This year we are going around the world to talk to educators who are doing awesome things- just like you. Starting the school year is always tough when we’re in a political climate where anything goes.
During this podcast we will discuss:
- the political candidates for the 2016 Presidential Election and which one would be the best for education.
- strategies on how to empower students to be socially aware