- Shaking, Sanitized Hands: Building New Student Relationships while Grieving Old Ones - November 19, 2020
- Class Divide in Emergency Learning: A Crisis Overseas - September 10, 2020
- Practicing Self-Care in the Midst of Chaos - August 31, 2020
- Do the Work: Equity Symposium for Teachers - August 23, 2020
- Universities Collaborate on the Biggest Experiment in Higher Ed: Reopening - August 3, 2020
- The Day of Teacher Self-Care is Happening August 1, 2020 - July 21, 2020
- Do the Work: A Conversation Around Anti-Racist Teaching in K-12 Schools - June 14, 2020
- My Daughter Has Found Her Passion Using Getty Unshuttered - May 11, 2020
- Dear Teachers of the Arts: The World Still Needs You - April 30, 2020
- Urban Districts Warn That 275,000 Teacher Jobs Could Be At Risk Due to COVID-19 - April 30, 2020
Welcome to Episode 27 Season one of The Educator’s Room podcast! In this episode, Franchesca interviews, John Thomas, teacher, musician, and self-proponent rebel.
This year we are going around the world to talk to educators who are doing awesome things- just like you. Starting the school year is always tough when we’re in a political climate where anything goes.
During this podcast we will discuss:
- the political candidates for the 2016 Presidential Election and which one would be the best for education.
- strategies on how to empower students to be socially aware