- 6-12 Classrooms That Will Rock Your Socks - September 1, 2017
- 29 Elementary Classrooms to DIE FOR - August 29, 2017
- [Episode 49] How the Healthcare Bill Affects You As a Teacher - July 7, 2017
- [Episode 48] Training Teachers to Be Students - July 7, 2017
- [Episode 47] Living Your Best Life: A Teacher’s Story on Being Fit and Finally Free - July 7, 2017
- [S3E2] An Interview with Mr. Dombrowski: Social Media is Not the Enemy - May 19, 2017
- [S3E1] Why Every Teacher Should Get a Career Counselor - April 18, 2017
- When You Deserve a Promotion - March 21, 2017
- The Educator’s Room Statement on the Appointment of Betsy DeVos - February 7, 2017
- What I Hope for The Educator’s Room in 2017 - January 1, 2017
Welcome to Episode 5 of Season 2 of The Educator’s Room podcast! In this episode, Franchesca Warren interviews Dee Priester, from Mid-Pacific Institute in Hawaii! In the time of so-called “educational reform” the voice of the principal has been dismissed in how to make schools a growth-mindset incubator. Not anymore. With school administrators like Mr. Priester, teachers are respected, revered, and most importantly LISTENED TO WITH SINCERITY.
During this podcast we will discuss:
- how Mr. Priester ended up at a school like Mid-Pacific.
- what makes Mid-Pacific Institute an incubator of growth mindset?
- how administrators can stop feeling “boxed in” and use their staff to grow their students out of their classrooms.
Articles about Growth Mindset