- Abbott Elementary: Development Week was a Mess! - September 28, 2022
- Frederick Douglass: “What to the Slave Is the Fourth of July?” - July 4, 2021
- President Biden Pushes For Teachers To Get Their COVID Vaccine Dose By March - March 2, 2021
- We’re Just People Who Don’t Want To Be Killed! A Student Reflection About Insurrection - January 26, 2021
- Betsy DeVos Resigns: Most Teachers Say Good Riddance - January 8, 2021
- Class Divide in Emergency Learning: A Crisis Overseas - September 10, 2020
- Practicing Self-Care in the Midst of Chaos - August 31, 2020
- Do the Work: Equity Symposium for Teachers - August 23, 2020
- Universities Collaborate on the Biggest Experiment in Higher Ed: Reopening - August 3, 2020
- The Day of Teacher Self-Care is Happening August 1, 2020 - July 21, 2020
Have you ever entered a room and knew right away that you "belonged" and everything you ever needed would be available to you. That is the premise of The Educator's Room-- an online community that gives a "fresh, innovative perspective on education". I spent the past ten years working in large, urban school districts across the country and I found that the people who are really the experts are generally left out of the conversation about improving education.
Instead, people who have either 1.)never taught in public education or who 2.) taught so long ago that they have no clue what education currently looks like in a classroom. How ludicrous is that? I started this magazine with the premise that there would not be any of the "education mumbo jumbo" given by "experts" who really had no clue what they are talking about, instead this magazine will feature educators who will give fresh, innovative solutions to the problems that public school educators face.
No BS, no politics, The Educator's Room is a place that ALL educators can get resources (lesson plans, performance assessments), have interactive discussion boards, get great articles on topics affecting all educators and everything else in education. Join us for this wonderful ride!
[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent="yes" overflow="visible"][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type="1_1" background_position="left top" background_color="" border_size="" border_color="" border_style="solid" spacing="yes" background_image="" background_repeat="no-repeat" padding="" margin_top="0px" margin_bottom="0px" class="" id="" animation_type="" animation_speed="0.3" animation_direction="left" hide_on_mobile="no" center_content="no" min_height="none"][/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]