- Teacher Self-Care Conference- Miami - March 8, 2019
- Teacher Self-Care Calendar- March 2019 and TER Calendar of Events - March 3, 2019
- Opinion: If You Can’t Say “Black Lives Matter” Then You Can’t Use Any Quotes from Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. - January 21, 2019
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s Letter from Birmingham Jail - January 21, 2019
- There are Thousands of Students Like Andrew Johnson Sitting in Our Schools - December 22, 2018
- [Opinion] Grade Inflation is Making Teachers Quit - December 11, 2018
- [December] Teacher Self-Care Calendar - November 30, 2018
- San Antonio Teacher Self-Care Conference- One Day Institute - November 29, 2018
- Teachers Must Not Only Be Non-Racist, But Anti-Racist - November 16, 2018
- [October] Teacher Self-Care Calendar… DOWNLOAD NOW - September 24, 2018
It’s the day that many of us teachers look forward to all year long- the last day of school. We’re tired from spending 180+ school days encouraging, disciplining, working with our students. So just like any great year, we have some end of the year memes just for teachers.
Don’t ask me for lesson plans and no one will get hurt.
Don’t ask me anything about summer school. I don’t want any parts of that evilness!
Yes, that would be great.
You don’t understand how stressful May is for a teacher.
On the last day of school, many of us are hobbling to our cars without an ounce of resemblance of a being put together. We made it–at least for now.
Who went out afterwards and had some libations celebrating the last day?
Who left feeling like a million dollars?
Just in case you have anyone who’s concerned with us having 6-8 weeks “off”?
Those end of the year assignments some of those are the most difficult to facilitate.
We had no idea that the school year sneaked up on us.
The last day of school always comes with questions about extra credit.
We have to stay strong about final grades- especially in middle and high school.
How do you feel?
What would you do if you actually saw this on a school billboard?
We’re just trying to make it to the end, unharmed.
We’re sure that’s only Apple Cider in that glass..
Thank us next year.
Are you not just TIRED, but TIDE?
At this point, we defer all questions to our grade book. The grade book never lies.
*We don’t own any of these memes. Please use as needed.