- Shaking, Sanitized Hands: Building New Student Relationships while Grieving Old Ones - November 19, 2020
- Class Divide in Emergency Learning: A Crisis Overseas - September 10, 2020
- Practicing Self-Care in the Midst of Chaos - August 31, 2020
- Do the Work: Equity Symposium for Teachers - August 23, 2020
- Universities Collaborate on the Biggest Experiment in Higher Ed: Reopening - August 3, 2020
- The Day of Teacher Self-Care is Happening August 1, 2020 - July 21, 2020
- Do the Work: A Conversation Around Anti-Racist Teaching in K-12 Schools - June 14, 2020
- My Daughter Has Found Her Passion Using Getty Unshuttered - May 11, 2020
- Dear Teachers of the Arts: The World Still Needs You - April 30, 2020
- Urban Districts Warn That 275,000 Teacher Jobs Could Be At Risk Due to COVID-19 - April 30, 2020
It’s the day that many of us teachers look forward to all year long- the last day of school. We’re tired from spending 180+ school days encouraging, disciplining, working with our students. So just like any great year, we have some end of the year memes just for teachers.
Don’t ask me for lesson plans and no one will get hurt.
Don’t ask me anything about summer school. I don’t want any parts of that evilness!
Yes, that would be great.
You don’t understand how stressful May is for a teacher.
On the last day of school, many of us are hobbling to our cars without an ounce of resemblance of a being put together. We made it–at least for now.
Who went out afterwards and had some libations celebrating the last day?
Who left feeling like a million dollars?
Just in case you have anyone who’s concerned with us having 6-8 weeks “off”?
Those end of the year assignments some of those are the most difficult to facilitate.
We had no idea that the school year sneaked up on us.
The last day of school always comes with questions about extra credit.
We have to stay strong about final grades- especially in middle and high school.
How do you feel?
What would you do if you actually saw this on a school billboard?
We’re just trying to make it to the end, unharmed.
We’re sure that’s only Apple Cider in that glass..
Thank us next year.
Are you not just TIRED, but TIDE?
At this point, we defer all questions to our grade book. The grade book never lies.
*We don’t own any of these memes. Please use as needed.