- Abbott Elementary: Development Week was a Mess! - September 28, 2022
- Frederick Douglass: “What to the Slave Is the Fourth of July?” - July 4, 2021
- President Biden Pushes For Teachers To Get Their COVID Vaccine Dose By March - March 2, 2021
- We’re Just People Who Don’t Want To Be Killed! A Student Reflection About Insurrection - January 26, 2021
- Betsy DeVos Resigns: Most Teachers Say Good Riddance - January 8, 2021
- Class Divide in Emergency Learning: A Crisis Overseas - September 10, 2020
- Practicing Self-Care in the Midst of Chaos - August 31, 2020
- Do the Work: Equity Symposium for Teachers - August 23, 2020
- Universities Collaborate on the Biggest Experiment in Higher Ed: Reopening - August 3, 2020
- The Day of Teacher Self-Care is Happening August 1, 2020 - July 21, 2020
One of the goals of The Educator's Room is to continually empower teachers on issues affecting teachers. So after months of collaboration, Facebook chats, and writing, the first book is now published!
In "Keep the Fire Burning: Avoiding Teacher Burnout," seven classroom teachers give an unparalleled look into their everyday life in the 'pressure cooker' known as a classroom. While some of the teachers survived tremendous pressures, others decided it was time to change what it means to them to work in education. Throughout the book, these educators provide real world strategies for overcoming burnout, becoming the best professional you can be and sustaining yourself as an educator. This book will help you refocus your teaching and encourage you as a true expert in your field.
To buy the book click here and for a limited time use the discount code: BW8LS836!
Leave a Reply