- Frederick Douglass: “What to the Slave Is the Fourth of July?” - July 4, 2021
- President Biden Pushes For Teachers To Get Their COVID Vaccine Dose By March - March 2, 2021
- We’re Just People Who Don’t Want To Be Killed! A Student Reflection About Insurrection - January 26, 2021
- Betsy DeVos Resigns: Most Teachers Say Good Riddance - January 8, 2021
- Class Divide in Emergency Learning: A Crisis Overseas - September 10, 2020
- Practicing Self-Care in the Midst of Chaos - August 31, 2020
- Do the Work: Equity Symposium for Teachers - August 23, 2020
- Universities Collaborate on the Biggest Experiment in Higher Ed: Reopening - August 3, 2020
- The Day of Teacher Self-Care is Happening August 1, 2020 - July 21, 2020
- Do the Work: A Conversation Around Anti-Racist Teaching in K-12 Schools - June 14, 2020
We want to kick off this week with a bang and help as many teachers across the globe as we can, in the process. Since this week starts summer vacation for thousands of educators across the country, we want to give you quality content (written by teachers) to read during your break.
For this week only, we have cut the price in half on our two most popular books, "How to Finish the Test When Your Pencil Breaks" and "Keep the Fire Burning: Avoiding Teacher Burnout" . You have until Sunday, June 30th at 11:59 pm to get both books for $6 a piece! That's a saving of 50% off of both titles!
To order "How to Finish the Test When the Pencil Breaks" use the code EJQZ6Q4S here.
To order "Keep the Fire Burning Avoiding Teacher Burnout", use the code ED7FJGE3 here.
Remember: This special prices ends on June, 30th, 2013 so don't wait. We only have a limited amount of copies that we can offer at this price and this may be what you need to get refreshed for next year!
To order How to Finish the Test When the Pencil Breaks use the code EJQZ6Q4S here. (https://www.createspace.com/4274186)
To order Keep the Fire Burning Avoiding Teacher Burnout, use the code ED7FJGE3 here (https://www.createspace.com/4113738)