- Teacher Appreciation Week Contest - April 12, 2019
- Teacher Self-Care Conference- Miami - March 8, 2019
- Teacher Self-Care Calendar- March 2019 and TER Calendar of Events - March 3, 2019
- Opinion: If You Can’t Say “Black Lives Matter” Then You Can’t Use Any Quotes from Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. - January 21, 2019
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s Letter from Birmingham Jail - January 21, 2019
- There are Thousands of Students Like Andrew Johnson Sitting in Our Schools - December 22, 2018
- [Opinion] Grade Inflation is Making Teachers Quit - December 11, 2018
- [December] Teacher Self-Care Calendar - November 30, 2018
- San Antonio Teacher Self-Care Conference- One Day Institute - November 29, 2018
- Teachers Must Not Only Be Non-Racist, But Anti-Racist - November 16, 2018
In Spring 2018, we launched our second podcast entitled, College and Coffee, hosted by Mike Dunn, a College and Career Counselor. Stay tuned for a season of information for parents, students, and other stakeholders.
Season 1: The Regular Drip: In this inaugural episode, Mike Dunn interviews Stacey Cunitz from The Crefeld School and Blue Moon Educational Consulting and discusses helping parents and students to think positively about managing stress. Topics include planning tips, viewing the exploration of colleges as a process, and dealing with social pressures.
To learn more about Mike and his work in helping students (and parents) find the right school you can find him at www.mdunn.co or via email at email@example.com
You can listen to the podcast on iTunes, Spotify, or Google Play. Don’t forget to share with someone who needs it and leave a review.