- Abbott Elementary: Development Week was a Mess! - September 28, 2022
- Frederick Douglass: “What to the Slave Is the Fourth of July?” - July 4, 2021
- President Biden Pushes For Teachers To Get Their COVID Vaccine Dose By March - March 2, 2021
- We’re Just People Who Don’t Want To Be Killed! A Student Reflection About Insurrection - January 26, 2021
- Betsy DeVos Resigns: Most Teachers Say Good Riddance - January 8, 2021
- Class Divide in Emergency Learning: A Crisis Overseas - September 10, 2020
- Practicing Self-Care in the Midst of Chaos - August 31, 2020
- Do the Work: Equity Symposium for Teachers - August 23, 2020
- Universities Collaborate on the Biggest Experiment in Higher Ed: Reopening - August 3, 2020
- The Day of Teacher Self-Care is Happening August 1, 2020 - July 21, 2020
In Spring 2018, we launched our second podcast entitled, College and Coffee, hosted by Mike Dunn, a College and Career Counselor. Stay tuned for a season of information for parents, students, and other stakeholders.
Season 1: The Regular Drip: In this inaugural episode, Mike Dunn interviews Stacey Cunitz from The Crefeld School and Blue Moon Educational Consulting and discusses helping parents and students to think positively about managing stress. Topics include planning tips, viewing the exploration of colleges as a process, and dealing with social pressures.
To learn more about Mike and his work in helping students (and parents) find the right school you can find him at www.mdunn.co or via email at email@example.com
You can listen to the podcast on iTunes, Spotify, or Google Play. Don't forget to share with someone who needs it and leave a review.