- There are Thousands of Students Like Andrew Johnson Sitting in Our Schools - December 22, 2018
- [Opinion] Grade Inflation is Making Teachers Quit - December 11, 2018
- [December] Teacher Self-Care Calendar - November 30, 2018
- San Antonio Teacher Self-Care Conference- One Day Institute - November 29, 2018
- Teachers Must Not Only Be Non-Racist, But Anti-Racist - November 16, 2018
- [October] Teacher Self-Care Calendar… DOWNLOAD NOW - September 24, 2018
- Teacher Bashers: The Absolute Worst Human Beings on the Planet - September 16, 2018
- [September Self-Care Challenge] Download TODAY! - September 2, 2018
- Juneteenth: 4 Books To Use With Your Students - June 19, 2018
- [Season 1:Episode 5] Accessing the College Pipeline - May 27, 2018
In Spring 2018, we launched our second podcast entitled, College and Coffee, hosted by Mike Dunn, a College and Career Counselor. Stay tuned for a season of information for parents, students, and other stakeholders.
Students from a variety of backgrounds face substantial barriers to postsecondary learning. In this conversation, Mike chats with recently minted UPenn doctoral graduate Ed Gallagher. Looking at Dr. Gallagher’s research, Mike and Ed explore some of these barriers through anecdotal evidence and study.
To learn more about Mike and his work in helping students (and parents) find the right school you can find him at www.mdunn.co or via email at email@example.com
You can listen to the podcast on iTunes, Spotify, or Google Play. Don’t forget to share with someone who needs it and leave a review.