- My Daughter Has Found Her Passion Using Getty Unshuttered - May 11, 2020
- Dear Teachers of the Arts: The World Still Needs You - April 30, 2020
- Urban Districts Warn That 275,000 Teacher Jobs Could Be At Risk Due to COVID-19 - April 30, 2020
- Secretary Betsy DeVos Releases Statement on ‘Inexcusable’ NAEP Results - April 23, 2020
- Opinion: Y.M.C.A (You Must Conquer Adversity) - April 7, 2020
- TED Talks That Inspire Teachers To Be Change Agents - March 20, 2020
- 13 Websites for Middle-High School Students - March 18, 2020
- Has Your School Closed Due to Coronavirus? If So, Here Are Some Resources - March 13, 2020
- When the Fire is Gone: Real Stories for Survival, Resilience, and Heartbreak When Dealing with Teacher Burnout - March 11, 2020
- Our Teacher Self-Care Desk 11x 15 Calendars are HERE! - February 27, 2020
In Spring 2018, we launched our second podcast entitled, College and Coffee, hosted by Mike Dunn, a College and Career Counselor. Stay tuned for a season of information for parents, students, and other stakeholders.
Students from a variety of backgrounds face substantial barriers to postsecondary learning. In this conversation, Mike chats with recently minted UPenn doctoral graduate Ed Gallagher. Looking at Dr. Gallagher’s research, Mike and Ed explore some of these barriers through anecdotal evidence and study.
To learn more about Mike and his work in helping students (and parents) find the right school you can find him at www.mdunn.co or via email at email@example.com
You can listen to the podcast on iTunes, Spotify, or Google Play. Don’t forget to share with someone who needs it and leave a review.