- What it Means to be a Principal During a Pandemic - October 30, 2020
- Class Divide in Emergency Learning: A Crisis Overseas - September 10, 2020
- Practicing Self-Care in the Midst of Chaos - August 31, 2020
- Do the Work: Equity Symposium for Teachers - August 23, 2020
- Universities Collaborate on the Biggest Experiment in Higher Ed: Reopening - August 3, 2020
- The Day of Teacher Self-Care is Happening August 1, 2020 - July 21, 2020
- Do the Work: A Conversation Around Anti-Racist Teaching in K-12 Schools - June 14, 2020
- My Daughter Has Found Her Passion Using Getty Unshuttered - May 11, 2020
- Dear Teachers of the Arts: The World Still Needs You - April 30, 2020
- Urban Districts Warn That 275,000 Teacher Jobs Could Be At Risk Due to COVID-19 - April 30, 2020
In Spring 2018, we launched our second podcast entitled, College and Coffee, hosted by Mike Dunn, a College and Career Counselor. Stay tuned for a season of information for parents, students, and other stakeholders.
Students from a variety of backgrounds face substantial barriers to postsecondary learning. In this conversation, Mike chats with recently minted UPenn doctoral graduate Ed Gallagher. Looking at Dr. Gallagher’s research, Mike and Ed explore some of these barriers through anecdotal evidence and study.
To learn more about Mike and his work in helping students (and parents) find the right school you can find him at www.mdunn.co or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can listen to the podcast on iTunes, Spotify, or Google Play. Don’t forget to share with someone who needs it and leave a review.