- Cultural Competence and Promoting Awareness of Diversity in Childcare - May 9, 2019
- Teacher Self-Care Calendar: May 2019 - May 5, 2019
- Teacher Appreciation Week Contest - April 12, 2019
- Teacher Self-Care Conference- Miami - March 8, 2019
- Teacher Self-Care Calendar- March 2019 and TER Calendar of Events - March 3, 2019
- Opinion: If You Can’t Say “Black Lives Matter” Then You Can’t Use Any Quotes from Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. - January 21, 2019
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s Letter from Birmingham Jail - January 21, 2019
- There are Thousands of Students Like Andrew Johnson Sitting in Our Schools - December 22, 2018
- [Opinion] Grade Inflation is Making Teachers Quit - December 11, 2018
- [December] Teacher Self-Care Calendar - November 30, 2018
In Spring 2018, we launched our second podcast entitled, College and Coffee, hosted by Mike Dunn, a College and Career Counselor. Stay tuned for a season of information for parents, students, and other stakeholders.
Students from a variety of backgrounds face substantial barriers to postsecondary learning. In this conversation, Mike chats with recently minted UPenn doctoral graduate Ed Gallagher. Looking at Dr. Gallagher’s research, Mike and Ed explore some of these barriers through anecdotal evidence and study.
To learn more about Mike and his work in helping students (and parents) find the right school you can find him at www.mdunn.co or via email at email@example.com
You can listen to the podcast on iTunes, Spotify, or Google Play. Don’t forget to share with someone who needs it and leave a review.