- Shaking, Sanitized Hands: Building New Student Relationships while Grieving Old Ones - November 19, 2020
- Class Divide in Emergency Learning: A Crisis Overseas - September 10, 2020
- Practicing Self-Care in the Midst of Chaos - August 31, 2020
- Do the Work: Equity Symposium for Teachers - August 23, 2020
- Universities Collaborate on the Biggest Experiment in Higher Ed: Reopening - August 3, 2020
- The Day of Teacher Self-Care is Happening August 1, 2020 - July 21, 2020
- Do the Work: A Conversation Around Anti-Racist Teaching in K-12 Schools - June 14, 2020
- My Daughter Has Found Her Passion Using Getty Unshuttered - May 11, 2020
- Dear Teachers of the Arts: The World Still Needs You - April 30, 2020
- Urban Districts Warn That 275,000 Teacher Jobs Could Be At Risk Due to COVID-19 - April 30, 2020
When: April 25th, 2013 5pm-7pm
Where: Michon’s Smokehouse Restaurant, 1583 Virginia Avenue, College Park, GA 30337
Join us as we celebrate the book release of The Educator’s Room first book, “Keep the Fire Burning: Avoiding Teacher Burnout.” During this event we will have books available to purchase, a meet and greet with the authors and an intimate reading of certain chapters of the book! Please join us for appetizer and drink specials!
Please RSVP here!