- Shaking, Sanitized Hands: Building New Student Relationships while Grieving Old Ones - November 19, 2020
- Class Divide in Emergency Learning: A Crisis Overseas - September 10, 2020
- Practicing Self-Care in the Midst of Chaos - August 31, 2020
- Do the Work: Equity Symposium for Teachers - August 23, 2020
- Universities Collaborate on the Biggest Experiment in Higher Ed: Reopening - August 3, 2020
- The Day of Teacher Self-Care is Happening August 1, 2020 - July 21, 2020
- Do the Work: A Conversation Around Anti-Racist Teaching in K-12 Schools - June 14, 2020
- My Daughter Has Found Her Passion Using Getty Unshuttered - May 11, 2020
- Dear Teachers of the Arts: The World Still Needs You - April 30, 2020
- Urban Districts Warn That 275,000 Teacher Jobs Could Be At Risk Due to COVID-19 - April 30, 2020
I’m one of those educators who is cautious of any conference put on for educators. I’m always suspicious that these conferences are backed by some corporate giant that wants to feed me test rhetoric all day. So imagine my surprise after attending the ASCD Conference in Chicago and realizing that many big conferences can be informative and beneficial to the classroom teacher.
So in late night talk show style I’m running down the 10 reasons the ASCD Conference ROCKED!