- We Crowdsourced What Teachers Said Can Stop Gun Violence in Schools - May 27, 2022
- Weird News: Why Are People Asking Quinta Brunson To Do a 'School Shooting' Episode? - May 25, 2022
- After Another School Shooting, No More Words. - May 25, 2022
- Teacher Appreciation Week Deals 2022 - May 2, 2022
- Abbott Elementary When Discretionary Funds Are On the Line - April 6, 2022
- Abbott Elementary Tackles Tik Tok Challenges - April 6, 2022
- The Dangerous Suppression of “Don’t Say Gay” - March 23, 2022
- How to Use TikTok in the Science Classroom - March 21, 2022
- Seven Women Who Shaped My Teaching - March 17, 2022
- Schools Can Ease Mask Requirements Depending on Community Spread - February 27, 2022
[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent="yes" overflow="visible"][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type="1_1" background_position="left top" background_color="" border_size="" border_color="" border_style="solid" spacing="yes" background_image="" background_repeat="no-repeat" padding="" margin_top="0px" margin_bottom="0px" class="" id="" animation_type="" animation_speed="0.3" animation_direction="left" hide_on_mobile="no" center_content="no" min_height="none"]
Name: Tracey S.
School District: West Contra Costa USD
Years Teaching: 9-10 years
Specialty: Special Needs Students
Tracey has the distinction of having been nominated by two separate colleagues! We are proud to share why they believe she deserves recognition as a Stellar
Educator: "Tracy works hard to help her Special Needs students achieve at their highest level. She expects the best from her students and their parents. She works to make sure they are achieving independence and she teaches them that they can do anything they set their minds to. Tracey teaches their parents the same things. Tracey is profoundly effective with the parents of her students. She acts as if each child is her own and she looks for what is best for that student and what that student needs. She spends numerous hours at her job and makes herself available 24/7 to her students' parents."
"Tracey works to bring the best all the students at her high school. She volunteers in after school tutoring, helps leadership activities and is always there to lend a hand whenever needed. Her example is one of an exceptional teacher!"
Thank you, Tracey for your hard work and for the way you put your students first. The Educator's Room thinks YOU are a Stellar Educator!
Do you know a Stellar Educator in your building? If so, nominate them here. Every week a new educator is highlighted![/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]